Founded in 2008 and relaunch in May 2016, bookuu promises uniquely designed notebook & planner to fashion & lifestyle accessories to locally curated home decor products. We will have you constantly be excited in treating yourself & your loved ones (without burning a hole in your pocket) to quality & affordable handcrafted products.
bookuu unique selling point is our ability to customise and design according to our customer's liking and style. bookuu designs also keep up with the latest season's trends - spring/summer & autumn/winter.
We even provide complete customisation services (including graphic design) for events such as for wedding, birthday party and corporate gifts & packaging too.
This translate to distinctive style and exclusivity – a product to truly... express a unique you!
bookuu promises to deliver great value and quality handmade products to our customers. We live the promise – on fair terms – because we know that the quality and reputation of a company is determined by the promise made and the promise kept.
OUR SPONSORSHIP & COLLABORATION
- Sponsor & Vendor for CelebFest Ramadan 2019 goodies bags & prizes on May 17th to 19th at Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Silkscreen painting & gifts-in-kind for Hype Raya 2019 goodie bags - a collective showcase of Homegrown Young Paling E.P.I.C on 27th April 2019 - @budinadia, @lullyselb, @momar, @purethelabel & @theturkishcloth
- Sponsorship for goodie bags for Rentak 2017 Charity Concert organised by Singapore Airlines Muslim cabin crews on 7th July 2017.
- Sponsorship for an exclusive drawstring pouches bar soaps as door gifts for Nazeera Sardi's (Malaysia's TV3 artiste) Meet & Greet session in Singapore on 18th March 2017
- Exclusive drawstring pouch as goodie bag for KaramelbyFW #lastminitshoppingraya private event on 2nd July 2016
- Sponsor & Vendor for CelebFest 2016: Ramadan bazaar on June 17th to 19th at Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Collaboration for an exclusive drawstring pouches as goodie bags for LullySelb 1st Year Anniversary Party on 28th May 2016
- Collaboration for exclusive notebooks as door gifts for Lully Selb product launch in December 2015
- Certificate of Appreciation from Variasi Performing Arts (Singapore) for buuku participation and sponsorship to Danstravanganza: Ethnic Street Festival on 10th July 2011